LONDON HEAD OFFICE
If you are interested in a career with us at French Connection UK or Great Plains, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to us at email@example.com.
We will keep your details on file for a maximum of 12 weeks and only contact the candidates we would like to meet.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team
- To place & manage orders using AS400/ Nu. (Training will be given)
- To ensure that all telephone messages and emails are dealt with quickly and professionally.
- An excellent phone manner is a pre-requisite.
- To keep the showroom tidy and collections correctly priced, steamed and merchandised. There is a constant need for visual merchandising within the showroom.
- Sample management.
- To maintain an up to date organised filing system.
- To have a good understanding of our customers stores and their store profile.
- To keep an up to date and accurate record of any customers detail changes and maintain customer account list.
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times as you will be a main point of contact.
- To deal with all complaints, queries and reorders efficiently and professionally.
- To keep customers up to date on style cancellations, price changes and design changes through email and letter correspondence.
- To liaise with our overseas agents, helping with their queries, inputting orders, sending samples, pricelists and brochures.
- To organise customer lunches and beverages.
- The Internship description outlines your general tasks and functions but it should be noted that we are a large company and all personnel need to be flexible and considerate to ensure the smooth running of the operation. At times you will be asked to undertake tasks and functions that are not set out in your job descriptions and these should be completed to the best of your ability.
- Knowledge of our brand and customer as well as awareness of French Connection as our sister company.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, preferably excel.
- Photoshop and Illustrator preferable, not essential
- Visual Merchandising
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Polite and friendly communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate how long you would like to work with us within cover email.
Candidates need to be in full time education/ as part of their course.
- Manage and optimise search and shopping campaigns across the main search engines (Google and Bing) with a focus on ROI, in the following key markets: UK, IE, USA
- Profitably grow the accounts in the key markets and also outside of those if such business requirement arises in future
- Manage budgets and KPIs
- Optimise product feeds and run product feed tests to drive Shopping performance
- • Regularly report on the campaign performance, provide insights and recommendations for the performance improvement
- Manage paid social campaigns to deliver performance in line with campaign objectives across various social platforms
- Brief all required assets and work closely with the creative team to ensure a smooth and brand enhancing execution
- Contribute to forming and execute a testing plan
- Monitor competitor activity and market trends
- Assist in onboarding new affiliate partners and managing the affiliate programme when required; monitoring and analyse publisher performance, update communication and promotions in the network management platform, provide agreed campaign assets to publishers, other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Provide support with building and scheduling email campaigns during absences of the Digital Marketing Coordinator
- • Support the e-Commerce team with display advertising, promotional code set up, special projects, and other ad hoc activity when required
- At least 1 year experience of building, managing and optimising PPC and social campaigns with strict performance targets
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach and mind set
- Understanding of email marketing
- Skilled in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ideally experience working with analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics